Once considered radical, Agile approaches have become mainstream, with Scrum as the most well-known and most adopted of the Agile methods. For the last several years, Elisabeth Hendrickson has worked with a variety of Agile teams, some for whom agility came naturally and others who struggled with the transition. In this keynote, Elisabeth will:
* Discuss common testing and quality related challenges for Agile teams.
* Highlight practices that have gained widespread adoption and practices that turn out to be easier said than done.
* Examine why some teams find it easier than others to make a real transition to Agile.
* Look at how tools have changed to support Agile.
* Explore emerging trends to see where we’re headed next.
Watch this video on pnsqc.org