Nikolai Tillmann and Peli de Halleux give a short tutorial on Pex, an automated white box testing tool for .Net. The tutorial is a pair-programming session where they show us how to get started with Pex in Visual Studio, starting from an (untested) piece of C# code:
* how to use Pex to explore the behavior of any method in your code,
* how to save the exploration results into a unit test suite,
* how to improve the generated parameterized unit tests to leverage Pex code exploration engine.
If you want to follow up the steps on your machine as well,
* Download Pex from DevLabs
* Download the code example
* Ask your questions in the forum